Lady grey - (Favourite Outfit) Umm hmmm. I really like my purple jeans with a nice black top! And I’ve been pretty attached to my flannel shirt lately for some reason.
Chamomile - (Comfort Movie) Okay this is going to sound super super dumb but I have watched Let’s Go To Prison like…twice as a comfort movie. I’m pretty sure This Is Us comes second though so clearly I am a slave to the celebrities I love.
And, I’m going to give the honey based on when you sent this because I’m sure you’ll be disappointed if I don’t so (type out the last text you sent): “I don’t know if it will be worse if I see it or I don’t.”
those weren’t well thought out questions. i should’ve actually read the list instead of just picking random numbers.
Yes. Yes you should have.
i posted a tea one afterwards last night. Maybe ask questions from that?
imaginarygiraffe replied to your post “8, 19, 25 and 33 (and no i did not actually read the questions)”
JUST FOR THE RECORD, YOU HADN’T ANSWERED 8 WHEN I ASKED. but to make up for it i pick number…. crap what did the anon ask???? 5 and 10! HAHA. two because i’m worth it.
5. Coke or Pepsi? Uhhhh good question. I vary. Usually pepsi, but it totally used to be coke.
10. Ever been in love? Yeah totally. I was definitely in love with N. Love is blind and crazy and foolish but I was definitely in love.
SCOTT MOIR | Scott Moir being Scott Moir in Tessa & Scott (2/?)
I was going through some old documents on my computer, and came across this gem of a post I wrote in September that I intended to post on here and never did. If you want to hear about me exploding stuff, filling apartments with smokes, or causing floods…. this is an entertaining read.
- earl grey: how do you take your tea?
- lady grey: favorite outfit?
- irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
- chamomile: comfort movie?
- peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
- milk: do you have any allergies?
- sugar: tell me about your first crush
- honey: type out the last text you sent
- green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
- bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
- mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
- chai: what do you order at starbucks?
- oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?